Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Calling for New Picks?

Hey guys,
This is a quick call for any stuff out there. I've been busy trying to enter into the real world (which of course means a college degree and interviewing for positions typically involving being a clerk or something) which has left me with little to no time to check out new stuff. Well, let me specify. What I'm looking for is new stuff to ME. It can be old as dirt or a new release, but I'd appreciate some ideas on what to watch so that I can keep up with the writing. Any suggestions are valid suggestions so don't be afraid. Movies or TV shows are preferred, but I could always mix it up... please post your ideas in the comment section and I'll try to get back to them as soon as I can. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Calhoun

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RuPaul's Drag Race. Obviously.