Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Attention!

Hey guys,
this is gonna be a break from today's usual post. As most of you can tell, I'm losing the battle against cynicism. In order to be taken seriously as a writer you evidently have to be a populist, so consider this a sort of outreach. Please tell your friends about this blog and ask them to become followers if they wouldn't mind.
Also, from those followers that I do have or Facebook friends that read this, let me know what you'd like to see more of on this site. I'm always looking for new material and while I've got a ton of movies I could go through, I'd like to hear a little bit more about the stuff you'd like to hear about. Let me know what you like and what you don't like and I'll try to take that into account.
Until then, thanks for everyone who's been vocal in this endeavor. I'll try not to let the cynicism crush me...
Sincerely,
Calhoun

1 comment:

Sydney said...

consider me your pimp.... ;)